http://freeafricatrip.com/?fbid=v5IirJtWtjF lamb alive: I'm still trusting Yeshua, but...



 

lamb alive

It's really all about JESUS. I'm going to make every effort to wave HIS flag here, not mine.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

Friday, September 28, 2007

I'm still trusting Yeshua, but...

I for one am glad the King does not require me to learn Hebrew and Aramaic to be a citizen of heaven. The problem with us in America is first that we don't live in America; we live in the United States of America. Canadians, Mexicans, all the Central AMERICAN and South AMERICAN countries are populated with AMERICANS too. Even if they speak Spanish, Portuguese, Haitian, French, or Indian dialects, they too are AMERICANS. We in the USA are a stuck up bunch of slobs. We price our own labor out of the market place and then cry like babies when entrepreneurs out source jobs to people willing to do them elsewhere. We then cry foul when people cross our borders to do the labors we won't do for the money business owners want to pay. Can you say greedy? All this has been done in the context of abortion, divorce, homosexuality, drug/alcohol/tobacco and sexual addiction, which are prevalent inside the "church" and outside it. Most of us further, do not go humbly into the poorer parts of AMERICA and preach the gospel and provide clean water and basic needs. Instead our government gives around 1% of our taxes to foreign aid, and we cry foul as if we would go broke that way. Our churches (not all) collect tithe and offerings for their local building projects and are often unable to raise what they want to do that. But do we need any more steeple houses here? While the poor in AMERICA are worshipping in hovels or outdoors? I am as guilty as any I criticize. (Romans Ch. 2) But I do seek the Lord to get so that I may give. I'll not brag about my not so great gifts to the poor. I don't have much to give. I do buy Spanish gospel tracts to give to the hard working legal and illegal immigrants here from other AMERICAN countries. I respect them for what they are: sinners in need of the Savior, JUST LIKE ME. I just want to barf when ever I hear rich whiny USAers complain about how bad it is to endure the speaking of a Spanish language in our little kingdom called the UNITED STATES (of america). This is political correctness from political conservatives from a wing that is not right, in my humble opinion, that is all it is, and I hope you can see that there is another way of seeing this problem. Shall we all go learn hebrew and greek now?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home