http://freeafricatrip.com/?fbid=v5IirJtWtjF lamb alive: winning



 

lamb alive

It's really all about JESUS. I'm going to make every effort to wave HIS flag here, not mine.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

Monday, July 17, 2006

winning

Hebrews 13
12 Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.

13 Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.

14 For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

We can’t count the hairs on our head, we can’t turn one white or brown. We can’t grow ourselves on inch taller. Even if we could, we couldn’t out run the day of our passing from our body into God’s hands. Why do we build our homes and our nations like they will last forever? Why does our pride require us and each other to build these pale imitations of the places God has prepared for those He receives by their faith in Him? He who wins souls is wise. I want to win the "soul" of the Savior.

Philippians 3
7 …what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

8Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

9And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

10That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

11If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

12Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

13Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

14I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

15Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home